Repair Park Service Float, Access Ramp, and Shop
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Repair Park Service Float, Access Ramp, and Shop
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace existing steel float and repair supporting piles at Angel Island State Historic Park to support continued use and maintenance of the facility and employee safety. Reconstruct existing access ramp and repair shop for float and install an additional (temporary) shop/storage room on skids in the existing paved parking area.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 2, 11/15301, 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair, maintenance, and minor alteration of an existing structure and appurtenant facilities, involving negligible expansion of the facility beyond current levels; reconstruction of an existing structure and public facility, retaining the substantially the same purpose and capacity; and the placement of a minor temporary structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.