Replace Water Tank Roof Systems
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Water Tank Roof Systems
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace existing redwood rafter system and corrugated metal roofing on two historic water tanks at Angel Island State Park to protect public health and safety; ensure a reliable, safe supply of water; and support preservation and continued maintenance of the structures.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 31 Sec. 15301, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of existing public structures/facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels. Work on historic resources will be conducted in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.