V96HQSCD001R2 - Three-year Variance Renewal for the City of Chico's Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generators (CESQG) Program
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- V96HQSCD001R2 - Three-year Variance Renewal for the City of Chico's Conditionally Exempt Small Quantity Generators (CESQG) Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Variance for the City of Chico's participating CESQGs from hazardous waste manifesting and transportation requirements. The variance is limited to the acceptance of and transportation of up to 100 kg (220 lbs. or 27 gallons) of hazardous wastes by participating CESQG businesses. The collections provide appropriated and safe means of hazardous waste disposal.
- Contact Information
Charles A. McLaughlin
Department of Toxic Substances Control
400 P Street, 4th Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 255-3549
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This hazardous waste management activity has been determined to be insignificant or unimportant as a potential hazard to human health and safety and the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.