Science Applications International Corporation - Offshore Geological Survey Permit
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Science Applications International Corporation - Offshore Geological Survey Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize the issuance of a permit to conduct an offshore geological survey on state tide and submerged lands at each site of the former Chevron 4H Platforms, Santa Barbara County.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (562) 590-5306
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061 - Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- This relatively minor activity will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.