Replace Restrooms for ADA Compliance
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Restrooms for ADA Compliance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace two existing non-ADA temporary rental comfort station with a single ADA compliant comfort station at Sugarloaf Ridge State Park to provide ADA access, protect public health and visitor satisfaction, and support continuing maintenance efforts. The new structure will overlap the footprint of the existing non-ADA restrooms.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Stratton
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2, Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the replacement of existing structures and facilities on the same site and will retain substantially the same purpose and capacity as the previous structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.