Final Draft Metropolitan Transportation Plan for 2025
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Multiple Zoning/ general plan designations
23-year Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) for transportation improvements to a six-county planning area. The plan is an update of the 1999 MTP that extends the plan period to 2025, and adds a number of projects, including improvements to the highway system, HOV facilities, surface streets and intersections, public transit systems, bikeways, and transportation management programs. The EIR is a program-level EIR; more specific EIRs will will be completed on most of the individual transportation projects included in the plan, before those projects are implemented.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.