The previously approved project, 2001-0069, included the following entitlement requests:
1. A Rezone for 59.9 acres from Agricultural (A-2) to Residential (RD-3)(37 acres) and Recreation (O)(22.9 acres),
2. An Amendment to the Rancho Murieta PD Ordinance (77-PD-10) to reconfigure the circulation pattern and reconfigure the open space areas as shown on the approved master plan. (Note: The overall density is not increased from that shown on the Rancho Murieta Master Plan).
3. A Vesting Tentative Subdivision Map (01-RZB-ZOB-SVB-AHS-0069) to divide approximately 59.9 acres into 99 residential lots, four open space lots, one landscape lot, one television tower lot, and one private road lot in the RD-3 (PD) Zone (37 acres) and O (PD) Zone (22.9 acres).
4. An Affordable Housing Plan that consisted of the payment of in-lieu and affordability fees.
The Murieta Hills West Vesting Tentative Subdivision Map (VTSM) (2001-0069) was originally approved for a five-year time extension with an expiration date of February 27, 2023 (PLNP2017-00151). On November 1, 2017, Planning staff made a substantial compliance determination to allow minor changes to the subdivision including circulation and lotting pattern changes. On February 27, 2018, the Board approved an amendment to County Code to allow a hearing body to grant a discretionary extension of an approved tentative map for up to six years. Because of this action, the Residences of Murieta Hills West VTSM is eligible for an additional one-year time extension. Approval of the one-year time extension would result in a new expiration date of February 27, 2024.
The current proposal, PLNP2022-000285, includes the following entitlement request:
1. A Time Extension pursuant to Sections 22.20.090 and 22.20.095 of the Sacramento County Code to extend, by one year, the expiration date of a VTSM, known as the Murieta Hills West subdivision (2001-00069 and PLNP2017-00151), which involves the division of the approximately 59.9 acre site into 99 single family lots in the RD-3(PD) zone, in addition to four open space lots, one landscape plot, one television tower lot, and one private road lot, in the Cosumnes Community.