Bullfrog Pond Campground Access Road Repairs
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Bullfrog Pond Campground Access Road Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair/repave existing access road and replace culverts from Sonoma County-maintained road to Bullfrog Pond Campground in Austin Creek State Recreation Area to improve traffic safety and driveability, improve drainage, decrease erosion and improve slope stability, support continued use and maintenance, and protect adjacent resources. Additional culverts and edge drains will be installed as necessary.
- Contact Information
Sahely Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and minor alteration of existing public facilities and topographical features, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.