Replace Road Culvert at Restroom #7 Geotech Investigation (01/02-OC-05)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Road Culvert at Restroom #7 Geotech Investigation (01/02-OC-05)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of setting targets on the ground for aerial photography, boring two 6- to 8-inch holes 50- to 60-feet deep, and digging 4 to 6 test pits with approximate dimensions of 2 feet by 8 feet. All boring and digging will be done within previously developed areas. All target material will be removed after the photographs are taken. The project is being conducted in its intirety out of the nesting season for the California gnatcatchers.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 220-5308
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, 6; Sec. 15304, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. emporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the environment. Project will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.