American Legion Post 61 -- Governor's Mansion
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- American Legion Post 61 -- Governor's Mansion
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Acquisition of a 9,540 square foot building located on an 11,000-square foot site as an addition to the State Park system adjacent to the Governor's Mansion SHP from the Sacramento American Legion Post 61.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-9109
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15316 - Class 16
- Reasons for Exemption
- The purpose of the project is to transfer a historic structure for the purpose of improving public use of the exisitng park and for addition to the California State Park System.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.