San Felipe Creek Riparian Restoration (01/02-CD-20)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- San Felipe Creek Riparian Restoration (01/02-CD-20)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of removing non-native salt cedar and replanting native stock in appropriate locations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.