California Memorial Stadium Press Box Demolition and Temporary Press Box Installation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Berkeley
- Document Title
- California Memorial Stadium Press Box Demolition and Temporary Press Box Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This is a project which includes the removal of the existing Press box, which is seismically rated "very poor" and the installation of a temporary press facility. The temporary press box will be a lightweight structure that can be supported on the existing press box and stadium structure. The facility will use the top 10-11 rows of the stadium between the 20-yard lines, with different levels stepping down following the rake of the existing seating.
- Contact Information
University of California, Berkeley
Planning, Design and Construction 300A & E Building, #1382
Berkeley, CA 94720
Phone : (510) 642-7720
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Because it consists of a temporary replacement and reconstruction of the existing press box and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.