Application to Appropriate Water #30222
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application to Appropriate Water #30222
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Requesting a water right to divert to storage, in an off-stream reservoir, 77 acre-feet per annun beginning 1 September and ending June 30. Additionally, applicant is requesting a water right for direct diversion at a rate of 0.67 cubic feet per second beginning June 15 and ending September 15 not to exceed 77 acre-geet per annum.
- Contact Information
MaryLisa F. Lynch
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5365
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves minor alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not result in significant loss of mature natural vegetation (e.g., unique habitat, mature scenic trees, riparian vegetation or marshlands).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.