Mendocino Vista Point Enhancements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Mendocino Vista Point Enhancements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans is proposing to construct coastal access facilities at the existing Vista Point located on Route 1, 3.5 miles south of Westport, in Mendocino County. The proposed facilities include: Interpretive displays, trail to the bluff, handicapped accessible trail, and benches. The project is State funded only and no right of way is required.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 3
2800 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone : (916) 274-5812
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- General Rule Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project does not impact an environmental resource of hazardous or critical concern; this project does not damage a scenic resource within an offically designated state scenic highway; the project is not located on a site included on any list complied pursuant to Government Code 65962.5 (Cortese List), and the project does not impact a historical resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.