Lower Willows Trail Realignment
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Lower Willows Trail Realignment
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of realignment of approximately 1,700 feet of a hiking/horse trail to avoid use impacts to a sensitive riparian environment. Project design avoids impact to cultural resources. A portion of realignment will traverse riverbed drainage and may require ramps. Impact to vegetation will be minimal and mitigated. Work will avoid critical activity for the least bells vireo and penninsular bighorn sheep.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 278-3769
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Cls 1c,3e,4acf Sec 15301,-03,-04
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of exsting use (Class 1). Project consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3). Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (Class 4). Surface wil be restored (Class 4f).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.