Benches on North Side of San Juan Creek (01/02-OC-07)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Benches on North Side of San Juan Creek (01/02-OC-07)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of installation of two to four ADA accessible benches in cement bases (8" wide X 24" deep) in previously disturbed soil along the north of San Juan Creek, near lifeguard tower #30.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archaeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.