Pichaco Modular Office Installation (01/02-CD-21)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Pichaco Modular Office Installation (01/02-CD-21)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the aboveground installation of a 40 foot by 60 foot modular office facility in a previously disturbed barren area, and will involve the removal of a dilapidated chain link fence, one tamarisk tree and one creosote bush.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303; 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities. Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees. Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the environment. Surface will be restored.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.