Emergency Amendment of Standards for Universal Waste Management
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Emergency Amendment of Standards for Universal Waste Management
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Emergency regulation to amend the universal waste regulations to allow cathode ray tubes (CRTs), cathode ray tube containing devices, and cathode ray tube glass to be managed pursuant to the universal waste management requirements in lieu of the traditional hazardous waste requirements.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
1001 I Street, 22nd Floor P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
Phone : (916) 327-4499
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15061 (b) (3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The activity is covered by the general rule that CEQA applies only to projects which have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.