Application to Appropriate Water No. 31090
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application to Appropriate Water No. 31090
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The applicant seeks the right to continue to divert 0.5 cubic feet per second (cfs) from Little Potato Slough from December 1 to February 28. The applicant has License 1297 (Application 4351) authorizing diversion of 0.5 cfs from March 1 to November 30, for domestic and recreational purposes for the place of use of 106 acres. Water is to be diverted, via existing diversion works, to storage and a water treatment facility.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
DIvision of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5438
- San Joaquin
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves minor alteration in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation which do not result in significant loss of mature natural vegetation (e.g., unique habitat, mature scenic trees, riparian vegetation or marshlands).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.