Ripley Display Case Project (01/02-A-24)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Ripley Display Case Project (01/02-A-24)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of constructing an ADA accessible display panel at the site of an existing display. Project site is approximately 12 feet in size.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5300
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2&3, Sec. 15302 & 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. New structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. Class 3 consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.