Maintain Native Coastal Grassland
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Maintain Native Coastal Grassland
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eradicate exotic thistle species in San Simeon State Park to maintain native coastal grassland plant species through the application of herbicide (Transline).
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 657-6324
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of minor public alterations in the condition of vegetation, which does not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.