Prescribed Fire Management Plan
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Prescribed Fire Management Plan
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Develop a Fire Management Plan (FMP) for San Simeon State Park to promote native plant species and to discourage non-indigenous exotic plant species. A separate CEQA environmental review process will be required prior to final adoption and execution of the FMP.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (831) 657-6324
- San Luis Obispo
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 6, Section 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of basic data collection and resource evaluation activities. No action resulting from this proposed study has been approved or funded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.