Plaza Lights at Monterey State Historic Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Plaza Lights at Monterey State Historic Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace existing light fixtures in the Monterey Plaza and on the exterior of the Custom House, and the water pump for the fountain in the Monterey State Historic Park to support continued maintenance, improve visitor safety and enchance the aesthetic appearance of the plaza.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 657-6324
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 - Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The maintenance and minor alteration of the existing public facilities and mechanical equipment, resulting in negligible expansion of use beyond current levels.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.