Antelope Valley Indian Museum ADA Site Accessibility
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Antelope Valley Indian Museum ADA Site Accessibility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of replacing a portion of an existing parking lot. The project will also provide signage and a new accessible pathway, to an existing facility.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 220-5324
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. A resource ecologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. New facility will be located on the same site as the facility replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. Consists of of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.