AVIM Phone and Electrical System Repair (01/02-A-22)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- AVIM Phone and Electrical System Repair (01/02-A-22)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the repair of the phone and alarm system at AVIM historical cottages, using existing conduit and utility paths in previously disturbed soil, in 12-inch wide by 18-inch deep trenches. Project has been designed to avoid potential impacts to the desert tortoise and Mojave ground squirrel.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (919) 278-3769
- Los Angeles
- Other Location Info
- Antelope Valley Indian Museum
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1a, 4f, 31; Sec 15301...
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An on-site monitor will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to natural resources. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use. Surface will be restored. Project is limited to maintenance, repair, stabilization, rehabilitation, restoration, preservation, conservation or reconstruction of historical resources in a manner consistent witrh the Department of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.