Claverie-Meysan Stabilization and Enhancement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Claverie-Meysan Stabilization and Enhancement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair and stabilize remaining walls of Claverie-Meysan ruins on north Main Street in Columbia State Historic Park to support continued maintenance and preserve remains of building in a manner conductive to continued public viewing. New, less visually-intrusive fencing will also be installed around the ruins, along with modification and/or relocation of existing safety signage. Visitor trails will also be upgraded to improve public access.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of repair and minor alteration of existing public facilities, resulting in negligible expansion of use beyond current levels, and the repair, stabilization, and preservation of an historic resource in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Building Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.