Baldwin Open Space Richland Area One Riparian Restoration
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
- Document Title
- Baldwin Open Space Richland Area One Riparian Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Restoration of approximately .25 acre of riparian corridor and adjacent floodplain on an unnamed tributary to Las Virgenes Creek, Malibu Creek watershed. This degraded area is being restored a mitigation project for a United States Army Corps of Engineers 404 permit. Activities include removal of invasive exotic plants, installation of native understory and overstory plants, and the placement of rocks at the base of a culvert pipe to slow water speed and curtail erosion.
- Contact Information
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
5750 Ramirez Canyon
Malibu, CA 90265
Phone : 310 589-3200 ext. 128
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15304, 15307, & 15308
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15304: certain minor alterations of land, water, or vegetation; Section 15307: certain actions taken by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance a natural resource; Section 15308: certain actions taken by regulatory agencies to maintain, restore, or enhance the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.