Bridgeport Visitor Center Walkway
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Bridgeport Visitor Center Walkway
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Make improvements to an existing pathway between the turnpike and the visitor center by adding roadbase over a woven geo-textile fabric, and installing 3" by 6" wooden edging. Improvements will make the pathway wheelchair accessible.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will upgrade an existing pathway to provide wheelchair accessibility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.