Video Detection Cameras at On-Ramps
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 3
- Document Title
- Video Detection Cameras at On-Ramps
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to replace ramp-meter loop detectors (magnetometers) with video detection cameras. The magnetometers are not effective due to interference from the elevated R51 structure. The cameras will be mounted on existing light posts. One location is at the far end of the NB J Street on-ramp and the other at the far end of the NB P Street on-ramp. The plan is to use the current loop detector conduits; all work is within Caltrans right of way.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 3
Office of Environmental Management 1304 O Street, 2nd Floor
Sacramento, CA 94274-0001
Phone : (916) 324-9040
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor work-existing conduits and light posts will be used.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.