3 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Vacant, Single Family, Mobile Home, Commercial
R-R, C-P-S, C-I, C-P
The project would realign Greenwald Avenue to intersect State Route 74 at a 90 degree angle to improve site distance.
Riverside County Transportation Commission
Lake Elsinore, Perris
Greenwald Avenue and State Route 74
Base: Lake Elsinore
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.