Eagle Rock Tower Slide Gates Rehabilitation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Eagle Rock Tower Slide Gates Rehabilitation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Metropolitan proposes the rehabilitation of the slide gates and the replacement of worn motors and other related components, such as gates, seals, guides, stems and bolting at the Eagle Rock Tower.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6242
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the replacement of existing structures and facillities where the new structure will be located at the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.