West Valley Feeder No. 1 Access Roads and Structure Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- West Valley Feeder No. 1 Access Roads and Structure Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Metropolitan proposes to perform basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities along the West Valley Feeder Pipeline No. 1 (Pipeline) as part of a study potentially leading to design and construction of Pipeline improvements.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6242
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the basic data collection, research, experimental management, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. The collection of information is part of a study leading to an action which a public agency has not yet approved, adopted, or funded.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.