Rock Quarry/A-20, Exclusive Agriculture/Park and Recreation
Reclamation Plan for an existing hard rock quarry pursuant to the requirements of the California Surface Mining and Reclamation Act (SMARA) for surface disturbance related to the historical mining at the Nelson Hill Quarry to provide for grading, stabilization of slopes, weed abatement, rehabilitation of preminig drainage and the removal and disposal of residual equipment and structures from a quarry previously recognized to operate under a vested right.
Department of Environmental Management
601 Texas Street
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.