California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement pursuant to Section 1603 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Richard Marcus, representing Western Skies Blue River Associates, LLC. The applicant proposes to alter the of a 43 lot single-family residential development. Wetland impacts are associated with two separate crossings of a creek, the expansion of two County roads, and the construction of two interior roads with associated driveways, impacting 2.68 acres of streambed.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.