Desert Valley Company, Imperial County (SWFP No. 13-AA-0022)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
- Document Title
- Desert Valley Company, Imperial County (SWFP No. 13-AA-0022)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Revised Solid Waste Facility Permit to add an additional type of designated waste accepted by adding plastic sheeting that is incidental to the operation of the Monofill.
- Contact Information
Integrated Waste Management Board
P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95812-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6312
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 15301, CCR 14
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is an addition to the SWFP of a designated waste types. The beds of the trucks delivering filter cake to the Monofill are lined with plastic to prevent filter cake from sticking. Desert Valley Company expects to receive less than 3 cubic yards per month of plastic sheeting. Desert Valley Company has provided a plan for the handling and disposal of the plastic in the landfill. The sheeting is new material and not recycled plastic sheeting from agricultural production. This additional designated waste should not have the potential for causing significant impacts on the environment and is exempt from CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.