Categorical Exemption for Land Acquisition
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Selma-Kingsburg-Fowler County Sanitation District (SKFCSD)
- Document Title
- Categorical Exemption for Land Acquisition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The acquisition of 20.00 acres of agricultural land (APN 393-211-04s), located 2 miles west of the City of Kingsburg and west of the treatment plant facilities for the purposes of creating an environmental buffer surrounding the facilities, expanding the facilities and/or utilizing alternative methods of wastewater treatment and disposal, is categorically exempt.
- Contact Information
Selma-Kingsburg-Fowler County Sanitation District
P.O. Box 330 11301 EAST CONEJO AVE.
Oceano, CA 93445
Phone : (805) 544-4011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing wastewater treatment plants are specifically cited as being exempt in Article IV, section 4.6 (A) (7) of the local and county guidelines.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.