Orange Coast College Library Demolition
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Coast Community College District
- Document Title
- Orange Coast College Library Demolition
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Demolish four story building identified by the State of California Department of the State Architect (DSA) as a seismic risk and restore site. The District and State have determined that it would be cost prohibitive to seismically retrofit the 32 year old library structure.
- Contact Information
Coast Community College District
Physical Facilities 1370 Adams Ave.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone : (714) 438-4673
- Costa Mesa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Emergency Project
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15269 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing structure does not meet Public Health and Safety Standards and can no longer be occupied by students.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.