Lake Perris SRA; Marina Area Restroom and Access
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways
- Document Title
- Lake Perris SRA; Marina Area Restroom and Access
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Boating related public safety and public health improvements. The project consists of restroom capacity upgrades to current standards to protect public health and water quality. The project also corrects a public safety issue by upgrading public access to the existing marina floats to comply with Americans with Disabilities Act requirements.
- Contact Information
Boating and Waterways, Department of
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95815-3888
Phone : (916) 263-8136
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1; Section 15301 (d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project upgrades existing facility to meet current public health and safety standards.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.