Boulder Repair, Site CA-Riv-452 (01/02-IE-06
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Boulder Repair, Site CA-Riv-452 (01/02-IE-06
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of filling nine 5/8" boltholes surrounding pictograph panel CA-Riv-452 with epoxy resin and will result in both an aesthetic and resource benefit.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4c, Section 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archeologist will ensure the avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.