Sidewinder Trail Bridge Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Sidewinder Trail Bridge Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of trail improvements through the construction of three small bridges at stream crossings and possible minor trail realignment. Project is ecologically beneficial to aquatic habitats and will improve the quality of the recreation experience on the trail.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Cls. 3e, 4a,d,f; Sec. 15303, -04
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. An archeologist will ensure avoidance of significant impacts to cultural resources. Consists of construction of limited numbers of new, small facilities (Class 3). Project does not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees (Class 4). Project will result in the improvement of habitat for fish and wildlife resources (Class 4d). Surface will be restored (Class 4f).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.