HHWVAR010804-Three Year Variance for the Imperial Valley Waste Management Task Force Permanent HHW Collection Facility's CESQG Program
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- HHWVAR010804-Three Year Variance for the Imperial Valley Waste Management Task Force Permanent HHW Collection Facility's CESQG Program
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Variance for the Imperial Valley Waste Management Task Force Permanent Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility's participating conditionally exempt small quantity generator (CESQG) from hazardous waste manifesting and transportation requirements. The variance is limited to the acceptance of and transportation of up to 100kg (220 lbs. or approximately 27 gallons) of hazardous wastes by participating CESQG businesses. The collections provide appropriate and safe means of hazardous waste disposal. The variance is based on the evidence that: 1) Only qualified CESQG businesses participating in the HHW collection program will use this variance; 2) The hazardous wastes are transported by the CESQG or by an employee in a vehicle operated by the CESQG to a permit by rule (PBR) facility; 3) The hazardous wastes are transported in non-leaking, intact and properly packaged containers marked per Federal Department of Transportation regulations; and 4) A copy of the variance will accompany all shipments.
- Contact Information
Charles A. McLaughlin
Department of Toxic Substances Control
8800 Cal Center Drive, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95826-3200
Phone : (916) 255-3642
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Title 14, Section 15061(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No possiblity of a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.