Place an Alternative Pipe Culvert
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Place an Alternative Pipe Culvert
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Place a 600mm x 34m (Alternative Pipe Culvert) APC. This culvert will be placed immediately above an existing culvert on the same alignment. Method of installation is "cut and cover". Appropriate Best Management Practices will be in place to protect surface water quality including installation of silt fences between the work area and the existing inlet and outlet channels.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 2
P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-3302
- Other Location Info
- Near Junction City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- General Rule Exempt. 1506(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.