Monterey State Historic Park Improvements
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Monterey State Historic Park Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Reinforce the connection between the second floor framing and the adobe walls to resist seismic lateral forces. Add seismic supports to the chimney. Repair the damaged balcony support on the south end of the structure; new beams will match the existing in size, material, and appearance. Replace the furnace equipment and replace humidity control equipment to protect historical collections and artifacts in the building. Install wireless security control equipment and lighting in the first floor of the building. Repair interior finishes. Remove non-historic concrete flooring in two rooms and install new floor. Replace collections that were removed during previous construction. Install exterior interpretive shelter in the east garden.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8789
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 31; Section 15331
- Reasons for Exemption
- Work will protect or restore historic structure and be conducted in accordance with Secretary of Interior Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.