Replace Combo Buildings - Wildcat Campground
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replace Combo Buildings - Wildcat Campground
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace two existing combination (restroom/shower) buildings in the Wildcat Campground at Hendy Woods State Park to provide improved services and ADA access. The new structures will be slightly larger than the existing structures, due to current building codes and ADA requirements. One of the buildings will overlap the footprint of the existing structure, while the second will be located on the same site, adjacent to the existing footprint, to minimize impact and improve accessibility. No soil disturbance will occur, to a depth of two feet, within the Structural Root Zone of the old growth Redwoods and Douglas Firs adjacent to the existing buildings. Additionally, work will only occur between September 1 and February 1 to protect Marbled Murrelet and Northern Spotted Owl habitat.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2; Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the replacement of existing structures and facilities on the same site, retaining substantially the same purpose and capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.