Ferrytenders Residence Foundation Stabilization
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Ferrytenders Residence Foundation Stabilization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair/reconstruct foundation and floor framing of Ferrytenders Residence at Sonoma Coast State Beach to adequately support structure and improve drainage. Existing graywater drain for clothes washer will be connected into septic system. Limited areas around the building will be regraded to allow rainwater to drain away from the building. Existing concrete patio will be demolished and reconstructed approximately 8 feet from the building to prevent rainwater from draining toward the foundation. Existing deteriorated concrete walks will be replaced in kind on current footprint. Exterior of building will be painted with historically consistent colors. All work will be done in accordance with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties.
- Contact Information
Shaelyn Raab Strattan
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 445-8791
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, 2, 31 Sections 15302, 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of stabilization, repair, and reconstruction of a portion of an historic resource in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring, and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer. Project also includes removal and replacement of structures that will have the same purpose and capacity as the facilities replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.