Application to Appropriate Water
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Application to Appropriate Water
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The applicants are requesting a water right to divert to storage, in an off-stream reservoir, aquaculture. Water will be diverted from January 1 to December 31 from an unnamed stream (AKA Little Boulder Creek) at a rate of 0.056 cubic feet per second, not to exceed 40 acre-feet annually.
- Contact Information
Fred and June Vogel
State Water Resources Control Board, Headquarters
Division of Water Rights P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812-2000
Phone : (916) 341-5300
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Sec. 188.8.131.52./5.2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Based on lack of hydraulic continuity during the season of unavailability of water, June 15 through August 31, between the unnamed stream and Boulder Creek, which is tributary to the Sacramento San Joaquin Delta.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.