Replacement of Water Valves (01/02-CD-06)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Replacement of Water Valves (01/02-CD-06)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of the repair or replacement of existing water lines/main valves and the addition of minimal new main valves in existing footprint throughout the unit.
- Contact Information
Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3769
- Imperial Riverside
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 (b)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated. There will be negligible or no expansion of existing use (class 1).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.