Rehabilitation of Gibson Maintenance Station
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Rehabilitation of Gibson Maintenance Station
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Rehabilitation of Gibson Maintenance Station. Western half Const. 4 covered storage bins; const. A shallow sand trap along so'ly limits (max. depth 1.5); pave around sand house and so'ly to a point extending about 250' so. Of the sand house and const. A concrete lined sand trap-max. depth of 2.5' adjacent to SE corner of the pavement described above.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 2
P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-3302
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any signicant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.