Remove Vegetative Debris and Growing Vegetation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 2
- Document Title
- Remove Vegetative Debris and Growing Vegetation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To remove vegetative debris and growing vegetation in the channel bottoms of six creeks in Tehama County.
- Contact Information
Department of Transportation, District 2
P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96049-6073
Phone : (530) 225-2084
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will not result in any significant impacts to the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.