Environmental Determination 01-3, a Mitigated Negative Declaration for South Volonte Park Phase I, II, & III
NOD - Notice of Determination
This South Volonte project will fully utilize land donated to City in the 1960's to its greatest potential by adding to the community walking trails, wildlife viewing areas, wetlands preservation areas, skateboard park and educational opportunities that currently do not exist in the City.
City of Anderson
1887 Howard Street
Anderson, CA 96007
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.